The Website, accessible at https://kancelariacentrum.pl, is made available by the Service Provider on the terms set out in this document constituting the Terms and Conditions in accordance with the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (hereinafter referred to as ‘Terms and Conditions’). These Terms and Conditions define the rules of using the Website, types of electronic services provided via the Website, as well as the rights and obligations of Users and the Service Provider. It is the responsibility of every User of the Website to read said Terms and Conditions.
The Service Provider's contact information:
- phone number: +48 690 233 244
- e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Website – a website accessible at https://kancelariacentrum.pl/.
- Service Provider - Centrum Doradztwa Prawnego i Szkoleń Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (LLC) with its registered office in Cracow at ul. Kącik 3D, 30-702 Cracow, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for Cracow-Śródmieście in Cracow, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000455477, NIP: 9930652049, REGON: 122806823, share capital PLN 50,000.
- User or Service Recipient - a natural person, legal person, or an organizational unit without legal personality, the law of which grants legal capacity using the Website or the Services provided by the Service Provider.
- Service - a service provided electronically by the Service Provider to the User via the Website or in accordance with an offer posted on the Website.
- Agreement - an agreement concluded between the Service Provider and the Service Recipient, the subject of which is the provision of Services.
- Newsletter - a service that allows the subscription and the reception of free information about the Services of the Service Provider or its business partners, or other information and marketing materials electronically.
- The Service Provider undertakes to provide Services to the User within the scope and under the conditions specified in the Terms and Conditions.
- The User undertakes to use the Website in accordance with the principles set out in the Terms and Conditions, applicable law, and the principles of social co-existence.
- The User is obliged to use the Website in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular by not using specific software (including malware) or devices.
- The User is obliged to use any content posted on the Website solely for personal use. The use of the content in a different scope is allowed only if it has been expressly indicated by the Service Provider on the Website.
- The use of the Website, including the use of text, graphic materials, photos, applications, databases, or other content, does not mean that the User acquires any rights in relation to the indicated content, and in particular does not constitute the acquisition of proprietary copyrights, related rights, or licenses.
- It is forbidden to take the following actions without the express consent of the Service Provider:
- Copying, modifying, and transmitting electronically or otherwise the Website or its parts, as well as individual content made available through it,
- Distributing the content published on the Website in any way (including articles, reports, interviews, and other works),
- Downloading the contents of databases and re-using them in whole or in part.
General terms of service
- The Services provided via the Website consist in particular in:
- Enabling the User to access the Website, including offers, news, and other information contained in the Website, and to display them on the User's end device,
- Sending cyclical information about promotions, Services, or other informative material in the form of a 'Newsletter' to the User's e-mail address,
- Enabling the User to fill in the contact form in order to place an order for the Services provided by the Service Provider or to place an order for the Service directly via the Website.
- Technical requirements necessary to use the Services provided by the Service Provider:
- A device with access to the Internet,
- A web browser that supports cookies,
- Access to e-mail.
- The User pays fees related to access to the Internet and data transmission in accordance with the tariff of their Internet service provider.
- The Agreement for the provision of the 'Newsletter' service by electronic means is concluded for an indefinite period of time when the User subscribes to the 'Newsletter' service by means of the functionality available on the Website.
- The provision of the Website access service begins when the content on the Website pages is displayed on the User's end device and ends when the User leaves the Website.
- The Service Provider provides services free of charge unless otherwise stated in the description of the Service or a separate Agreement concluded with the User.
- Paid Services are provided on the basis of a separately concluded Agreement, unless otherwise indicated on the Website.
- The Services provided via the Website consist in particular in:
- By concluding the Agreement, the Service Provider undertakes to provide the Service which is the subject of the Agreement for and on behalf of the Service Recipient.
- The Service Provider enables the following modes of concluding Agreements:
- In writing with the simultaneous presence of the Parties,
- In writing without the simultaneous presence of the Parties by sending the Agreement via the postal operator or to the e-mail address of the Service Recipient,
- Without maintaining a written form by exchanging e-mail correspondence, the content of which clearly indicates the subject of the Agreement, the terms of the Agreement, the price of the Service and the method of payment, if the Parties have expressly accepted the agreed terms and the Service Provider has confirmed the start of the Service,
- In electronic form using the pergam.in system.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to limit the available methods of concluding Agreements due to the type of Service that is to be the subject of the Agreement.
- The date of conclusion of the Agreement is the date marked on the Agreement, and in the case referred to in paragraph 2 lit. C, the day on which the Service Provider confirms that they have started the Service.
- The Service is provided in accordance with the deadline specified in the Agreement.
- If the provision of the Service requires the Customer to send content or other materials, in particular, to prepare advertising materials, the Service is suspended until all necessary materials are received.
- If the provision of the Service depends on the prepayment by the Service Recipient, the Service Provider suspends the Service until the payment is received. The day of receipt of the payment is the day on which the payment is credited to the Service Provider's bank account.
Prices and terms of payment
- The prices of the Services used by the Service Provider are expressed in Polish złoty (PLN) and are net prices unless otherwise stated in the sales documentation, Service description on the Website, or the Agreement.
- The Service Provider documents the sale of the Service with a VAT invoice. The Service Recipient accepts the receipt of the VAT invoice by electronic means without the Service Provider's signature.
- Payment for the purchased Service is made to the Service Provider's bank account indicated on the invoice or via one of the electronic payment systems available on the Website.
- If the Parties have agreed that the payment will be made within the deferred payment date, the Service Recipient is obliged to pay within the time limit and on the terms specified in the invoice issued by the Service Provider, unless the Parties have agreed otherwise.
- In the event of delay in payment, the Service Provider is entitled to demand from the Service Recipient who is an entrepreneur the payment of statutory interest for delay in commercial transactions and to charge the Service Recipient with a flat rate fee of EUR 40 as compensation for the costs of recovering receivables in accordance with Art. 10 of the Act on Payment Terms in Commercial Transactions of 8 March 2013 (Journal of Laws of 2013, item 403).
- Online payment
- Przelewy24 operated by paypro SA ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, in accordance with the system Terms and Conditions (https://www.przelewy24.pl/en/regulations);
- Imoje operated by ING Bank Śląski S.A. based in Katowice;
- Prepayment using the Twisto online payment system operated by Twisto Polska Sp. Z o.o. Based in Warsaw.
- Za moment dokonania płatności uznaje się jej pozytywną autoryzację przez dostawcę systemu płatności elektronicznych.
- W przypadku wystąpienia konieczność zwrotu środków za transakcję dokonaną przez Użytkownika kartą płatniczą, Usługodawca dokonana zwrotu na rachunek bankowy przypisany do karty płatniczej Użytkownika.
- Online payment
- The Service Provider informs that in accordance with art. 15 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services, they are not obliged to check the transferred, stored, or shared data referred to in art. 12-14 of the aforementioned act, provided that the data does not come from them.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for the Users' obligations resulting from their activities on the Website.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for the data entered by Users on the Website and is not responsible for the actions which were performed by the User that contributed to any damage in relation to this User, other Users, or third parties, or which prevented or hindered the provision of services by the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for the content of Websites and for any damage incurred by Users or third parties in connection with access to Websites to which redirection may be made through links available on the Website.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for interruptions in the functioning of the Website and damages incurred by the User in this respect if they were caused by force majeure that could not be foreseen, and if the occurrence of force majeure was foreseeable - when the consequences of its occurrence could not be prevented.
- The risk related to the use, exploitation, possession, and utilization of information made available on the Website's pages is borne by the User. The Service Provider shall not be liable to Users or third parties for damages, both direct and indirect, related to the use of information made available on the Website's pages.
- In the event of damage incurred by the User and resulting from the deliberate action of the Service Provider, the Service Provider is responsible only for the actual damage suffered by the User, with the proviso that the Service Provider's liability is limited to the minimum amount of liability permitted and specified by the law applicable to the Service Provider's registered office or according to the User's place of residence, or resulting from separate rights pertaining to consumers.
Withdrawal from the agreement
- A User who is a consumer has the right to withdraw from a distance or off-premises Agreement of the Service Provider within 14 days from the date on which the Agreement was concluded. In order to meet the deadline, it is sufficient to send a statement to the address of the registered office or e-mail address of the Service Provider.
- In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, it is considered void and the consumer is released from any obligations (except for the situation referred to in paragraph 3). Payments made by the consumer will be returned by the Service Provider in the same form in which the consumer made the payment unless the consumer agrees to reimburse the payment by means of a different method that will not cause additional burdens for them. The return is made within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the Agreement.
- In the event of an Agreement, the subject of which is a service, and the commencement of its provision with the consumer's express consent began before the expiry of the statutory withdrawal period, the consumer, in the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, is obliged to pay the Service Provider for the services provided until withdrawal from the Agreement. If the service is fully provided by the Service Provider at the express request of the consumer before the deadline to withdraw from the Agreement, the right to withdraw from the Agreement expires.
- In connection with art. 38 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, the right to withdraw does not apply, among others in relation to Agreements for the provision of services, if the Service Provider has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the Service Provider fulfills the service, they will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement.
- In the event of non-performance or improper performance by the Service Provider of the services provided via the Website, the User is entitled to submit a complaint by e-mail to the address email@example.com.
- A correctly submitted complaint should contain the User's designation (name, surname, and e-mail address), the subject of the complaint, along with an indication of the period to which the complaint relates, and the circumstances justifying the submission of the complaint. In the event of incomplete data, the Service Provider will request the User to complete said data.
- The complaint is considered by the Service Provider within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
All content posted on the Website (including graphics, texts, page layouts, and logos), not from Users or other suppliers, benefits from copyright protection and is the sole property of the Service Provider. Using this content without the written consent of the Service Provider results in civil and criminal liability.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. The Service Provider shall notify the of changes to the Terms and Conditions on the Website at least 14 days before the changes to the Terms and Conditions enter into force.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to periodically disable access to the Website or selected functionalities of the Website in the event that it is necessary for the expansion or maintenance of the Service Provider's technical or ICT resources related to the operation of the Website.
- In other matters not covered by the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
- Disputes arising as a result of the provision of services under these Terms and Conditions shall be submitted to a common court according to the registered office of the Service Provider unless the relevant provisions provide otherwise.
- A User who is a consumer has the right to use out-of-court dispute resolution and redress through mediation or an arbitration court. Regardless of this, the consumer may turn to the municipal (powiat) consumer ombudsman for help. All necessary information can be obtained on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection at www.uokik.gov.pl. A User who is a consumer may also use the electronic method of resolving disputes with the Service Provider via the ODR platform available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
- The Terms and Conditions enter into force as of September 17, 2020.